A terrace for your safari tent or lodge
Your safari tent or lodge is supplied with tailor-made wooden floor and terrace. Looking for a spacious terrace of 2 metres, or do you prefer a royal terrace of 3 metres? Everything is possible!
The wood we use is sustainable KOMO, impregnated, falls under durability class 3 and has a lifespan of up to 15 years. The floor bearers are made of Nordic Spruce and supported by hardwood Azobe beams for levelling. The latter fall under durability class 1 and remain rot-free for 25 years, even when in contact with water!
We also make sure the floor is suspended off the ground for air circulation, and the timber is largely supplied to size. If you prefer to build the floor yourself we even supply the screws, along with a clear instruction manual. Read more about these manuals or our service here.
Specifications interior floor and terrace
- Dimensions: 21 mm x 145 mm.
- Floorboards inside: tongue and groove joint.
- Floorboards terrace: trapezoidal profile (deck) fitted with 4 mm spacing in between.
- Floor bearers: 45 mm x 95 mm Nordic Spruce. (Sustainable KOMO with a lifespan of 10 to 15 years).
- Features hardwood Azobe support beams for levelling. Durability Class 1 (25 years rot-free, even when in contact with water).
- The floor is suspended off the ground, which ensures air circulation.
- Fast installation: the wood is largely supplied to size! Including screws and clear instructions.