Our safari tents and lodges
What will you choose: a cosy safari tent or an adventurous lodge? We always have a tent that fits in with your campsite: from small to large, and from modern and luxurious to a more classic camping experience. Our tents have a long lifespan, and they are a profitable investment. Would you like to rent out your tents year-round? Our insulated seas-on lodge makes it possible. View our wide range of available tents!
- Extensive and unique assortment
- Innovative end couplings
- Incredibly strong and sturdy 100 mm frames
A safari tent and camping lodge is only Outstanding if it shows innovation, sustainability and creativity. Our glamping tents are also efficiently and practically furnished. This will not only be a great experience for every tourist, but also for you as a campsite owner. Because with their long service life, you hardly have to worry about our safari tents and lodges.
Our unique tents are made from the best materials:
- Wood that is preserved under the KOMO quality mark.
- 100 mm frames that are twice as strong as the commonly used 80 mm frames.
- Polycotton canvas of 420 grams, which ensures that your impregnated tent breathes and does not get mould.
- Inner tents that consist of separate parts. This allows us to extend your tent or replace a part if necessary.
- Unique end couplings to extend the life of your tent.
- Tongue-and-groove wood floor and wooden scaffolding walls with compriband for privacy.
- Windows that can be opened from the inside.
- Zippers of industrial quality. The best zippers for heavy duty use.
We are lifting glamping to a higher level with our seas-on lodges. Gone are the concerns and disappointment because autumn is coming, gone are your concerns about whether your guests are too cold. Thanks to these insulated lodges, you can offer your guests an Outstanding glamping experience, regardless of the season. This way, luxury camping gets a whole new dimension.
Our unique insulated tents provide top-class quality and year-round camping fun:
- Average insulation value of 3.0
- PIR insulation panels with an R-value of 3.15
- Wood certified by KOMO
- Double glass sliding door
- Innovative end coupling
What’s needed for warmth?
- From 15 degrees outside to 20 degrees inside: 409 watts
- From 10 degrees outside to 20 degrees inside: 818 watts
- From 0 degrees outside to 20 degrees inside: 1636 watts
- From -10 degrees outside to 20 degrees inside: 2455 watts
Which safari tent suits you?
What does your ideal safari tent, luxury camping tent or lodge look like? We can offer you advice and countless options. This is how we find the glamping accommodation that best suits you.
Interested? Then contact us. We can make your dream a reality!