Unique clipped gabled roof
Efficient layout options thanks to its 5.5-metre width
Open-plan kitchen option available
Cottage glamping tent with a unique appearance
With its unique clipped gabled roof and large windows, the Cottage is a real eye-catcher for holiday-goers everywhere. The windows are not only a feast for the eye, but they let in plenty of light.
The Cottage’s unique 5.5-metre width provides space for a highly efficient layout with room for a complete private bathroom, a sitting and dining area, a kitchen, multiple bedrooms and even a playing area. Moreover, you can create an additional dining or seating area or place a hammock on the large patio. The Cottage is both a feast for the eye and incredibly efficient!
Types Safari Cottage
The Cottage is available in two different formats with multiple layouts possible for each format. The floor plan below shows the standard tent layout. Would you like to learn more about the possibilities? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Wood that is preserved under the KOMO quality mark.
- 100 mm frames that are twice as strong as the commonly used 80 mm frames.
- Polycotton canvas of 420 grams, which ensures that your impregnated tent breathes and does not get mould.
- Inner tents that consist of separate parts. This allows us to extend your tent or replace a part if necessary.
- Unique end couplings to extend the life of your tent.
- Tongue-and-groove wood floor and wooden scaffolding walls with compriband for privacy.
- Windows that can be opened and closed in 3 ways.
- Zippers of industrial quality. The best zippers for heavy duty use.
Would you like to learn more about the possibilities and pricing? Request information about the Safari Cottage. Our glamping experts will gladly advise you on this model and the current pricing.
Do you have any questions? Contact Remco, and he will help you on your way!
The following customers also chose the Safari Cottage:
"We had a 99.7% occupancy rate during our peak season. What more could you wish for?!"
“After having experienced the Outstanding safari tents in Denmark, we followed up with our first phone call to Outstanding consultant Remco. He immediately picked up ‘the essence’ of our conversation and reacted adequately! The follow-up and our collaboration following that conversation went very smoothly. We had a 99.7% occupancy rate during the peak season. What more could you wish for?!” – Dyreparken